18 Years Factory Valve Type Low Melt Bag - Low Melting Point Valve Bags – Zonpak
18 Years Factory Valve Type Low Melt Bag - Low Melting Point Valve Bags – Zonpak Detail:
ZonpakTM low melting point valve bags are specially designed for the industrial packaging of rubber chemicals and resin pellets (e.g. carbon black, zinc oxide, silica, calcium carbonate, CPE). Using the low melting bags, material suppliers can make 5kg, 10kg, 20kg and 25kg packages which can be direct put into an internal mixer by the material users during rubber compounding process. The bags will melt and fully disperse into the rubber compounds as a minor ingredient.
- No fly loss of materials when packing.
- Improve the material packing efficiency.
- Facilitate the stacking and palletizing.
- Help material users reach accurate dosing of materials.
- Provide material users with cleaner work environment.
- Eliminate the disposal of packaging waste
- Melting point available: 70 to 110 deg. C
- Material: virgin EVA
- Film thickness: 100-200 micron
- Bag size: 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our group through specialist training. Skilled expert knowledge, sturdy sense of assistance, to fulfill the provider needs of shoppers for 18 Years Factory Valve Type Low Melt Bag - Low Melting Point Valve Bags – Zonpak, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sheffield , Bangladesh , Swedish , With the spirit of "credit first, development through innovation, sincere cooperation and joint growth", our company is striving to create a brilliant future with you, so as to become a most valuable platform for exporting our goods in China!
By Mamie from French - 2017.05.02 18:28
Although we are a small company, we are also respected. Reliable quality, sincere service and good credit, we are honored to be able to work with you!
By Monica from Jeddah - 2018.05.15 10:52