Low Melt Bags for Rubber Seals and Shock Absorber Industry
Rubber sealants and shock absorbers are widely used in the automotive industry. And rubber mixing is an important process in the production of sealants and bumper. ZonpakTM low melt batch inclusion bags are specially designed for the packaging of rubber ingredients and chemicals used in the rubber compounding and mixing process to improve the batch uniformity. The bags together with the materials contained can be direct put into a mixer, and the bags can easily melt and disperse into the compounds as a minor ingredient.
Main benefits of using the low melt bags:
- Ensure accurate adding of ingredients and chemicals.
- Eliminate fly loss and spill of materials.
- Keep the mixing area clean.
- Save time and increase production efficiency.
- Bag size and color can be customized at request.
|Melting point||65-110 deg. C|
|Tensile strength||MD ≥16MPa TD ≥16MPa|
|Elongation at break||MD ≥400% TD ≥400%|
|Modulus at 100% elongation||MD ≥6MPa TD ≥3MPa|
|Surface of the product is flat and smooth, there is no wrinkle, no bubble.|