Low Melt Bags for Rubber Seals and Shock Absorber Industry
Rubber sealants and shock absorbers are widely used in the automotive industry, and rubber mixing process plays an important role in the production of rubber sealants and shock absorbers. ZonpakTM low melt bags (also called batch inclusion bags) are specially designed packaging bags for rubber ingredients and chemicals used in the rubber compounding and mixing process to improve the batch uniformity. The bags together with the materials contained can be direct put into a mixer, and the bags can easily melt and disperse into the compounds as a minor ingredient.
- Ensure accurate adding of ingredients and chemicals.
- Eliminate fly loss and spill of materials.
- Keep the mixing area clean.
- Save time and increase production efficiency.
- Bag size and color can be customized as required.
|65-110 deg. C
|MD ≥16MPa TD ≥16MPa
|Elongation at break
|MD ≥400% TD ≥400%
|Modulus at 100% elongation
|MD ≥6MPa TD ≥3MPa
|Surface of the product is flat and smooth, there is no wrinkle, no bubble.