China OEM EVA Bags for Chemical - Low Melt EVA Batch Inclusion Bags – Zonpak
China OEM EVA Bags for Chemical - Low Melt EVA Batch Inclusion Bags – Zonpak Detail:
ZonpakTM low melt EVA batch inclusion bags are specially designed packaging or lining bags for rubber ingredients and additives used in the rubber compounding process. As the material of the bags has good compatibility with natural and synthetic rubber, these bags of ingredients can be direct put into a mixer, and the bags will melt and fully disperse in the rubber as an effective ingredient.
- Facilitate pre-weighing and handling of the materials.
- Ensure accurate dosage of ingredients, improve batch to batch uniformity.
- Reduce spill losses, prevent material waste.
- Reduce dust fly, provide cleaner work environment.
- Improve the process efficiency, reduce the comprehensive cost.
- carbon black, silica (white carbon black), titanium dioxide, anti-aging agent, accelerator, curing agent and rubber process oil
- colour, bag tie, printing
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We regularly perform our spirit of ''Innovation bringing progress, Highly-quality making certain subsistence, Administration marketing benefit, Credit score attracting customers for China OEM EVA Bags for Chemical - Low Melt EVA Batch Inclusion Bags – Zonpak, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Albania , Algeria , Mecca , We believe that good business relationships will lead to mutual benefits and improvement for both parties. We've got established long-term and successful cooperative relationships with many customers through their confidence in our customized services and integrity in doing business. We also enjoy a high reputation through our good performance. Better performance might be expected as our principle of integrity. Devotion and Steadiness will remain as ever.
By Andrew Forrest from Vancouver - 2018.12.11 11:26
We have been appreciated the Chinese manufacturing, this time also did not let us disappoint,good job!
By Carey from New York - 2017.02.28 14:19