Fast delivery Packaging Flexible Film - Low Melting Point EVA Film – Zonpak
Fast delivery Packaging Flexible Film - Low Melting Point EVA Film – Zonpak Detail:
ZonpakTM low melting point EVA film is a special kind of packaging film which can be used on automatic form-fill-seal (FFS) bagging machines to make little bags of rubber additives (e.g. 100g-5000g). The bags of additives can be direct put into a mixer during rubber mixing process. Bags made of the film can easily melt and fully disperse into the rubber as an effective ingredient.
- A wide range of melting points are available for different applications.
- With stable chemical properties, fits most rubber chemicals.
- With good physical strength, is suitable for most automatic bagging machines.
- Eliminate the disposal of packaging waste for the material users.
- Helps material users raise production efficiency while decrease material waste.
- peptizer, anti-aging agent, curing agent, aromatic hydrocarbon oil
|Melting point||65-110 deg. C|
|Tensile strength||MD ≥16MPa TD ≥16MPa|
|Elongation at break||MD ≥400% TD ≥400%|
|Modulus at 100% elongation||MD ≥6MPa TD ≥3MPa|
|Surface of the product is flat and smooth, there is no wrinkle, no bubble.|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We are ready to share our knowledge of marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable products at most aggressive costs. So Profi Tools offer you finest benefit of money and we are ready to produce alongside one another with Fast delivery Packaging Flexible Film - Low Melting Point EVA Film – Zonpak, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Costa Rica , Guatemala , London , we sincerely hope to establish a good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company through this opportunity, based on equality, mutual benefit and win-win business from now to the future. "Your satisfaction is our happiness".
By Irma from Tunisia - 2017.10.27 12:12
The factory technical staff gave us a lot of good advice in the cooperation process, this is very good, we are very grateful.
By Miguel from Maldives - 2018.09.23 18:44