Good quality Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Film - Low Melting Point EVA Film – Zonpak
Good quality Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Film - Low Melting Point EVA Film – Zonpak Detail:
ZonpakTM low melting point EVA film is a special kind of packaging film which can be used on automatic form-fill-seal (FFS) bagging machines to make little bags of rubber additives (e.g. 100g-5000g). The bags of additives can be direct put into a mixer during rubber mixing process. Bags made of the film can easily melt and fully disperse into the rubber as an effective ingredient.
- A wide range of melting points are available for different applications.
- With stable chemical properties, fits most rubber chemicals.
- With good physical strength, is suitable for most automatic bagging machines.
- Eliminate the disposal of packaging waste for the material users.
- Helps material users raise production efficiency while decrease material waste.
- peptizer, anti-aging agent, curing agent, aromatic hydrocarbon oil
|Melting point||65-110 deg. C|
|Tensile strength||MD ≥16MPa TD ≥16MPa|
|Elongation at break||MD ≥400% TD ≥400%|
|Modulus at 100% elongation||MD ≥6MPa TD ≥3MPa|
|Surface of the product is flat and smooth, there is no wrinkle, no bubble.|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our firm aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our shoppers , and working in new technology and new machine consistently for Good quality Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Film - Low Melting Point EVA Film – Zonpak, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Riyadh , Cologne , Dominica , Many goods fully conform to the most rigorous of international guidelines and with our first-rate delivery service you will have them delivered at any time and in any place. And because Kayo deals in the entire spectrum of protective equipment, our customers don't have to waste time shopping around.
By Clara from Berlin - 2017.09.30 16:36
On this website, product categories is clear and rich, I can find the product I want very quickly and easily, this is really very good!
By Juliet from Estonia - 2018.03.03 13:09